There are many reasons why LED light bulbs are replacing traditional incandescent light bulbs and outdated but somewhat energy-efficient compact fluorescent lamps, or CFLs. Save on energy costs with energy efficient LED bulbs for home or office use. When you buy LED light bulbs you are helping to minimize the amount of toxic waste that ends up in landfills and seeps into our air and water supply. LED light bulbs for home and office use are the most environmentally-friendly lighting alternative because you will use fewer of them throughout your lifetime. Millions of eco-conscious citizens are making the switch to LED bulbs. Home owners and professionals alike are actively engaging in the preservation of our planet and its valuable resources when they utilize these versatile and intelligently designed light sources.
LED Lights Bulbs...
- Last up to 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs*
- Cost 3-6 cents per 100 hours of illumination
- Produce virtually NO HEAT = lower air conditioning bill
- Can each save you $400* during its lifetime
- Provide over 30,000 estimated* hours of lifespan
- Edison-style fitting makes it easy to replace incandescent bulbs
- Are extremely durable and do not break as easily as incandescent or CFLs
- Contain absolutely no toxic chemicals, i.e. mercury
- Are RoHS compliant